The $250 Power Saving Bonus for Pensioner Concession Card holders and some Health Care Card holders (including JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy and Abstudy recipients) is now available. Before submitting an application for the bonus, please read the eligibility requirements.
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account).
- You must be receiving payments under one of the following concession programs:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession
- JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession
- Or hold a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
- Pension Concession Card holders who are not receiving payments, and Health Care Cards holders who are not receiving Youth Allowance, JobSeeker, Austudy or Abstudy payments, are not eligible.
- Only one payment is available per eligible household.
Please note that this is a Victoria Government scheme.